We believe that ensuring quality education for all is not only central to the achievement of all of the Global Goals but in particular the goal to end poverty.
Education reduces poverty
* Absolute poverty could be reduced by 30% from learning improvements outlined by the Education Commission.
2. Education increases individual earnings
* Education increases earnings by roughly 10% per each additional year of schooling.
3. Education reduces economic inequalities
If workers from poor and rich backgrounds received the same education, disparity between the two in working poverty could decrease by 39%.
4. Education promotes economic growth
In 2050, GDP per capita in low-income countries would be almost 70% lower than it would be if all children were learning.
5. Education helps save the planet
* The creation of green industries will rely on high-skilled, educated workers.